6 Best Weight Loss Methods to Lose Pounds Daily

1. Drink a Lot of Water Daily
Adults body contain minimum of 60% water and for thin adults they contain more water than fat adults. So it is only logical to drink plenty of water daily. This will not only replenish the loss water in your body, it will also give you the best weight loss method and it is a cheap method. Apart from being the best weight loss method, drinking water will also flush out the harmful toxin in your body.

2. Start Your Day With a Glass of Water
As soon as you wake up, drink a glass of water. This will let out all your digested juices and lubricate your body. This will also make you feel full and you will eat less breakfast.

easy weight loss, liquid diet, lose weight in a week,

3. Drink a Glass of Water Before Your Meal
Drinking water before eating your meal is one of the best weight loss method because by drinking drink a glass of water, it will take some space in your stomach and this will make you eat less as you feel full fast.

4. Stay Away From Sodas
Most people today drink a lot of sodas instead of plain water. This is a sure way to ensure you becoming fat even if you drink diet sodas. The best weight loss method is to avoid sodas and drink plenty of plain water.

5. Eat More Watermelons
Eat watermelons on a daily basis. A watermelon consists of 92 percent water, which is not only one of the best weight loss fruit, it also provides us with lycopene (contain in the remaining 8%), an anti-oxidant that protects the human heart, prostate and skin health. Watermelon is also one of the best weight loss fruit because a two-cup contains serving of watermelon contains:

2 gm dietary fiber
25 gm sugar
1 gm protein
80 calories
20% (of the daily value) vitamin A
25% (of the daily value) vitamin C

6. Increase Your Fiber Intake
Fiber is one of the best weight loss substances as it will make us feel full faster and it stays in our body/stomach longer than other food/substances that we eat. This will slow down our rate of digestion thus keeping us from feeling hungry earlier.

Fat Loss Diet

Fat Loss Factor

7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013. quick weight loss
Support by CB Engine